Thursday, November 08, 2007

To Vince: An Invitation Accepted

I sent this email (and am including his response to me) this morning. Very exciting.

Edit -- He has confirmed a date and time: Wednesday, November 14th at 7 AM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Any time starting next Monday. Wouldn't want to miss out due to a
scheduling conflict.

I would be very pleased to talk with you in studio (because it would be
the most comfortable talking face to face), or if you insist, I can call
in from my home line.

Since foreign policy is basically your and most people's hottest point
of contention, I will be prepared to speak most extensively about this.
I have a copy of Ron Paul's book "A Foreign Policy of Freedom", and
would hope you get a chance to peruse it. Ron Paul's positions are not
vague, nor are they hard to pinpoint. He's been speaking consistently
on this issue for the last 30 years.

Thank you for this opportunity,
Jeremy D. Young

Vince Jericho wrote:
> > Dates available and times?
> >
> > Best of ALL things,
> > Vincent David Jericho
> > Program Director/Talk Host Newstalk KSGF
> > America's Best Local Broadcast Company,
> > Journal Broadcast Group
> >
> > Phone: 417-447-1826
> > Fax: 417-865-9643
> >
> > Email: vjericho@ksgf.com
> > Snail: 2330 Grand, Springfield, MO 65802
> >
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFHMxNMKi9fJ6/lTsARAnc3AKCbNaP1fKhhSNQN57ohjqqF+2hOtQCgq/cD
G+jS1oYkeQNbtiG8W8zKky0=
=+zRt
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jason said...

Good luck!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Jeremy D. Young said...

Well, thank you very much. I've been brushing up on my Middle Eastern history to make sure I have the proper perspective.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Jeff Scranton said...

I heard you on the radio this morning. I thought you held your own with him but, as usual, he did most of the talking. If you have a transcript of the show that would be nice to read. He said some stuff that had me screaming at the windshield of my car and I am now convinced (no pun intended) that he is, a tool. Not the kind of tool you're thinking of, rather, a tool for the...oh well, better not go there here. See you Friday night, good job!

3:18 PM  
Blogger tom said...

Vince has shown himself to be nothing more than an apologist for why the republicans have become democrat lite.
Name me besides Ron Paul the last republican candidate that adhered to the republican party platform? Please don't strain yourself thinking about this as there aren't any, even conservative icon Ronald Reagan had many "liberal" tendencies which have been forgotten by those that don't want that portion of his administration remembered in that manner.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home