Saturday, February 09, 2008

Opinions

I've been infecting the comments sections of various local blogs lately.

We talked about Christian generosity over on Jason's site.

A touch about Ron Paul with the Libertarian Guy.

Tragedy and Mental Illness with Fat Jack.

Democracy vs Republic with Jason.

Educational Philosophies with Fat Jack.


In addition to my invasions of their blogs, I added a bunch more links to local bloggers and other things that I keep up with in my links section. I doubt that I'll be driving any traffic to their sites, but I feel it's only respectful to link over to them.

My wife's blog is frequently quite humorous, but maybe that's limited to friends and family in it's appeal.

Sometimes I think I probably have too many opinions, but I suppose I should blog about them and find out what everyone else thinks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home