Monday, September 15, 2008

Too Much and Not Enough

I have too many things that I'm passionate about, and not enough drive to do anything about them. I'm too perfectionist to let most thoughts appear in written form for anyone to peruse, and not enough to say.

I'm struggling these days with work, church, community, politics, service, technology, and more. I don't know what direction I want to go, and I don't even know how to get myself to do anything more than get up and go to work five days a week.

In the interest of actually having a post on this useless blog, I'll stop before I re-evaluate everything and save it as a draft.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Springfield Blogger's Meet Up
Thursday, Oct. 2
6:30 p.m.
Patton Alley Pub

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home