Thursday, January 08, 2009

City Council / Mayor Candidates!

Even though I am the Treasurer of the Metro Republicans, I think I'm fairly unbiased in saying that tonight's candidate forum went extremely well.

I want to thank Jason for his live blogging coverage of the event, and for providing full audio for the whole event.

Specifically, I appreciate greatly the fact that Jason is providing information whole and un-editted so that citizens can have the necessary facts to be self governing (gee, that sounds like Journalism). Sure he gives his own take on things in the live blogging portion, but providing full audio is just an excellent service to the community, and I commend him on it.

I also want to thank all of the candidates that attended, I hope that the event will give many people the opportunity to know more about who these candidates really are, and to see how they interact with each other and a crowd.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home