Monday, January 12, 2009

Reader Backlog

I have 161 items in my Google Reader Starred List. I don't think I'm going to get to them all. The oldest is from September 18th, 2008. I think I'll make a pass through and try to weed through the lesser items to keep the best of them.

I've posted several times in the past so I'll make this brief. Peter Schiff on the economy. Watch and listen on YouTube... Just search for it.

I also love to listen to Judge Andrew Napolitano. I have some of his material starred for reading.

I have several posts queued up by Tammy Drennan of the Alliance for the Separation of School and State. I enjoy her work, and I usually need to spend time reading and pondering it to get out of it what I feel it is worth.

I read Schneier on Security. I work in computers, and it's always good to know a little about the field of encryption and security. His perspective about the War on Terror has given me plenty to think about.

Oh, and here's an interesting tidbit about stock market gains. It seems that all the biggest gains are during the worst of times (or leading up to them).

Being a tech nerd, I try to keep up with Grails. I haven't gotten much development done outside of work though.

Oh, did I mention I liked Dan Mitchel at the Cato Institute? Here he is talking about tax havens.

Oh, and we just need more inflation to get our country on its feet...

Sorry this post has been so choppy, but I've actually been reviewing my reader as I type.. Maybe my one reader will let me know if I should cut this junk out or keep it up.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anthony Young said...

Keep it up.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home