Saturday, April 25, 2009

Reader Stars

From oldest to newest, here's what I caught up on today

Ron Paul is diligent to address the House of Representatives as often as he can, but is anyone listening?
Ron Paul: Living Beyond Your Means Will Force You to Live Beneath Your Means

Somewhat boring, but hey, our Second Amendment rights as individuals are extremely important.
Obama's Attorney General Pick Questioned on Gun Rights

Fat Jack got some star treatment too....
ISN'T THIS WHAT GOT US IN THIS MESS TO BEGIN WITH?

Hey, I do have another side of nerdy. I'm a programmer by day. I really want to get some Grails code going.
Grails Tips Part I – Domain Classes

I started to follow Bruce Schneier because of his work with cryptography and general security while I was helping O'Reilly become PCI compliant in their stores. Everything but his squid posts have been interesting to me since then though.
Jeffrey Rosen on the Department of Homeland Security

More Grails fun. I'm hoping there's a way to accomplish that with less code in the GSP. I'm not really fond of the idea of going back to scriptlets.
Google Calendar integration within a Grails GSP

The main thing I say about Israel is that if the United States and the United Nations got out of the way, I'm sure there'd be a resolution reached by Israel. We should end foreign aid to the entire middle east, including Israel, because we actually give more money (in total) to Israel's enemies than to Israel.
Recommended Reading 3: Dershowitz Makes The Case For Israel

Alas, it is time to fight back the jungle in my front yard. No more time for catching up.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home