Thursday, November 04, 2010

Election Quickie

Well, since it has been over a year since my last post, I won't attempt to make this post a long and drawn out one.

I am pleased and excited that Melissa Leach has been elected to represent the Missouri House's 137th district. She will be a strong voice for Liberty in Jefferson City.

My friend Eric Burlison was reelected to the 136th, so he will get another two years to continue his fine representation of the citizens of Springfield.

At the National level, Ron Paul was reelected, and Rand Paul was elected to the Senate, marking the first time a son will serve in the Senate while his father is serving in the House. These two upstanding citizens will be fighting from both chambers of Congress for Liberty, Sound Money, and Peace.

Many other things happened this week in politics, and I'm sure you can find better sources than my blog to find out about them. Try out the Campaign For Liberty for starters.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home